CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Soon. . .

So, I do plan on doing a real post again soon. I have had a lot on my mind, and no desire to really articulate or share any of it, you know! Plus, I've been talking to friends all the time, so don't feel particularly 'chatty'. Also, I've received a few good ideas on picture arranging, if anyone else wants to share, maybe I'll do another before and after ( : Hope everyone is having a great week- I get to see John today, Yeah!!

1 comment:

Household 6 said...

I'm happy you get to see John soon. I love the feeling of being reunited, but not so much what we have to endure to get there! Ah, but I suppose the best things in life require some suffering beforehand. ;)

The paint looks great! I am anxious to hear more about the Christopher public school chronicle though!