CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Lori Elizabeth Update



Lori is growing like a true little Kapeleris! She is now (as of her checkup last week) 13 lbs, 11 oz and 25 3/4 inches long. That puts her in the 95th percentile or so for length. I guess she is trying to keep up with sister. She is really beginning to move more, wiggling when you hold her. She loves to 'scooch' ( a technical term) by arching her back, or roll around a bit, or rotate around by pushing up on her arms. She is also very nearly able to sit unassisted- but still does best with a boppy or someone right there to catch her! I just want to eat her up everyday!

1 comment:

Nathan and Annalee Peterson Family said...

Wow Susie-
I can't believe how much Lori is a blue-eyed version of Sophia. She's SO cute! I can see why you'd want to eat her up everyday. I'm right there with you.......debating whether we're "done" or not. Nathan says YES, and I say most likely. I get a calming feeling when I think we're done having children, but at the same time, I loved the feeling of having a new baby and new life added to our family. Good luck with your decision! Miss you guys.