CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sophia- 2 years old now!


Just wanted to do a shout out for my precious girl, Sophia!
I can't believe she just turned 2! We had a lovely birthday weekend, sharing some ice cream and cake with neighbor friends on her birthday, then spending her actual birthday up in Baltimore.
I took her in for her well child and she is off the charts for height! She's a tall girl, but I had no idea- she still fits into a lot of 2T clothing. She is a joy, often waking us up with a smile and a bright "Happy!" letting us know she is ready for the day! She is very independent- pushing limits, exploring boundaries, throwing massive public tantrums and very into self care. Basically, your average 2 year old ( : She also is more or less potty trained now, and I am sooo glad, and proud of her! She loves to sing- even when she shouldn't. Maybe she gets that from me.

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Happy Birthday...2 is a great age.

Unknown said...

She is so cute, sounds like she had a great birthday!