CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

35 Weeks!



Almost there! I REALLY don't think I can get any bigger :P I really haven't gained any more weight than with any other pregnancy, but I feel enormous. The joys of the last month have begun in earnest and I can't wait to have this little. The irritable uterus behaves itself for the most part, although there are days like today, where it seems whenever I try to do anything, I am rewarded with cramping, pressure and contractions that last for hours. Lovely. I'm kind of hoping this little one takes a cue from her sister, who arrived around 38.5 weeks, and comes around 38 weeks. Enjoy this belly shot, it may be the last one you'll get, I don't think I want to see what I'll look like if I make it to 40 weeks! My preggo friends from MOPS and church were busy having babies this week, and I am next in line, so I'm just playing the waiting game! There is so much to do, and yet I still can't wait!

4 comments:

The Metcalf Five said...

you are too cute! I just think you look great. Nothing prettier to me than a mother full with child. Take care of yourself. And I can't believe how bigs your others have gotten in the time we have been gone......

Amy Jane said...

Susie - I will keep my fingers crossed for you to go a couple of weeks early. :) I know how uncomfortable that last month is! I had heartburn all the time. Yuck. I'll see you at MOPS Thursday!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

YEAH!!! 35 weeks! Now when women go over 34 weeks in their pregnancy I am so happy for them. I will not have that privilege! I am so glad it was nice out a couple of days last week. And how nice of you to take Mary's two oldest to the park with you! (Sounds like that is what you did...) I hope you can get done what you want to though with out any more aches and pains!

Cassie said...

I love Christopher's smile. :) I bet he's an excited big brother. -Make sure to let us know as soon as the baby has come and you've had time to settle in.