I just wanted to share pictures of my latest sewing endeavors, a baby quilt and matching burpcloths. There was certainly a lot of room for improvement, but I had fun doing them, and thought they turned out moderately well. That is probably about all the nesting that's going to happen, unless I get some really incredible energy spurts in the next few weeks! Hopefully little one will show up sometime in the next 3 weeks! (I've never been more than 1 day overdue, and that depends on which EDD you went by).
Sunday, March 22, 2009
37 Weeks today!
I just wanted to share pictures of my latest sewing endeavors, a baby quilt and matching burpcloths. There was certainly a lot of room for improvement, but I had fun doing them, and thought they turned out moderately well. That is probably about all the nesting that's going to happen, unless I get some really incredible energy spurts in the next few weeks! Hopefully little one will show up sometime in the next 3 weeks! (I've never been more than 1 day overdue, and that depends on which EDD you went by).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment