I've been trying to get some pictures of the children in their Sunday best, I always think they look so nice. It's kind of hard though when it seems someone is always crabby, and we are trying to get out the door. And by the time church is over, the kids look a little more, well, like normal kids ( :
So, here are some pictures from this Sunday and last week. Sophia was so crabby, she wouldn't say cheese for anything. Then this week Teddy was throwing a tantrum, so he's not included in the picture. Typical family life. This afternoon Sophia was dressing up with an Easter hat and we thought it was so cute! Enjoy the pictures! Aren't all of the kids growing up so quickly?




1 comment:
I know what you mean about running out the door for church. We were a good 20 minutes late on Sunday. -Good thing sacrament is last. Ps: Very cute kids. I love their pics.
Post a Comment