CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

28 years old!




I am excited to say I am inching closer to that 30 year mark. I had a pleasant birthday- although I really missed my friends and family! John got me a Cold Stone birthday cake at my request and it was so yummy! Christopher was sad I didn't have any gifts to open, (everybody sends money now, which suits me just fine ( : ) and made me a lovely paper that says love Mom, filled with foam hearts. How sweet! On Friday John and I went to La Boheme at Wolf Trap to celebrate my birthday. It was oh so pleasant- a gorgeous evening, good food, beautiful music and John and Lori to share it with. We felt like we were really living the good life! There are so many awesome opportunities here, and we are so excited to see what the future holds! Here's to another good year!

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Susie....Happy Belated Birthday :)
Sounds like you had a great day...although any day with Cold Stone is pretty good.

Household 6 said...

Susie, coldstone is a great choice! We did that for my birthday last year. Hope you enjoyed all of your birthday festivities, including la boheme! I've been wanting to see that forever!