CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Big Girl!



I can't believe how big my baby girl Sophia is getting! She now sleeps in a toddler bed, and transitioned as smoothly as only a sleeper like Sophia can. On a couple of occasions we've had trouble with her getting out of bed, but she's usually super. ( : And, last week she decided it was time to potty train. She started telling us when she needed to go potty, so we got big girl training pants on Saturday, and she is doing pretty well. The only times we have trouble are when Mommy gets too busy helping the other kids and doesn't remind her, or get her there on time. She is amazing, I was planning to wait till we were just a bit more settled, but if she's ready then so am I! Just one in diapers would be heaven! She's still not talking clearly, but manages to communicate quite well with us. I can't wait for her birthday, and just wanted to share her exciting milestones with our friends and family!

2 comments:

Household 6 said...

Good for Sophia! I'm sure it helps to have two big brothers to emulate.

I kind of threw Naomi into potty training this past month, with the whole wearing no diaper/wetting yourself and for the most part she's potty trained. We're working on eliminating accidents, but I figure that will come with some practice.

Cassie said...

What a big girl! She sure has grown up fast.

Cute girls room too. :)