



We're not quite done with the Girls room, but it is mostly decorated. We'll paint it (someday!) and don't plan to have the ugly green shag carpet forever, but though we'd share it as it is right now! What do you think?
Thoughts from the never static life of a growing family
1 comment:
I love the room! I'm taking notes for when I have to decorate two little girls rooms in about a week and a half!
Hey, and at least the green matches. :)
I'm so proud of you for doing that DIY project. I know exactly what you mean by quarter-rounds and wainscotting from our own home ownership. I really love wainscotting on walls; I think it gives great character! I'd like to hope that one day we'll remodel an older home with lovely mature character to our own tastes. :) and in your area of course!
Post a Comment