


Here are pictures from our mini kitchen remodel. I finally got the countertop for the island cabinet taken care of! Yeah! Now we just need to put the final trim around it, and a wainscoting panel in the back. And, if you didn't hear, our stovetop cracked early last week. Eek! That was money we were NOT planning on spending, but welcome to home ownership, right? I called the repair shop and they said the repair would be 600. I decided for that sum, we might as well get a new one. So, we shopped around and got a sweet deal on this lovely convection oven. It is HUGE (3 baking racks fit inside) and has the covered elements I wanted, and burner versatility. I'm loving it so far. We'd still like to paint, and eventually change the flooring, but the kitchen is coming together! Come on over and we'll give you some good grub from it ( :




2 comments:
The island looks great! And what a great stove.
Your stove looks just like mine but mine isnt a convection oven. Mini makeovers can be so much fun to do in your home.
Be sure to check out my current giveaway on my blog.
Post a Comment