CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Field Day





Christopher's school had their little field day this week, and I decided to postpone my scheduled activities and bring the kids to watch brother have some fun! We loved seeing him interact with his classmates and exert himself with fun physical activities. I remember loving Field Day when I was really young, before I had exercise induced asthma, and I hope he develops a love for caring for his body. We're not big sport people, but I want all of my children to appreciate their bodies, and care for them, and use them for fun things! He was a wonderful standard bearer (although the mis-spelling almost made me crazy). Oh well, it is just kindergarten. We'll have to make sure we incorporate Field days into our homeschool years!

2 comments:

Amy Jane said...

Spainards! Ee gads! :) It made me hyperventilate to read that.

LeeAnn said...

.....Especially if it was the teacher who wrote it!!!!