Monday, May 17, 2010
PSA
For all my local friends: I have a concert/recital Friday June 4th at 6:00 pm. It is at ODonnell Lake next to Bostons Pizza, bring you lawn chairs and enjoy some classical music courtesy of yours truly and a farmers market. At 7 a local bluegrass group is performing. Should be fun! I'd love to see people there!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I wish I could go and listen! Can someone record it?
Dang it! I completely forgot! As I was writing it, I was thinking, I think there is one more thing. I stink. I'll send it out next week! Though you might need to call me Monday morning. : )
Don't worry Stephanie- I'll remind you ( : And I plan on recording it somehow and putting it on the blog or youtube ( :
Ahhhhh! that is the same time as my studio's piano recital . . . . 6:30 p.m., at the chapel . . . . . good night for music I guess!
Post a Comment