Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Visiting Teaching makes me sick!
I don't know what the deal is, but I have come to the conclusion that visiting teaching makes me sick. Being a normal non obsessive person, I usually wait until the last week or two of the month to do my visiting teaching. March I was struck down with mastitis. Ick! No problem, I figured, I will just send an Easter note. April flew by and I found myself nearly at the last week. I'll do it this week, I thought. No such luck, we had some weird stomach virus hit the house. And now it is May. This is the only week I can do my Visiting Teaching, between John traveling and or myself traveling the rest of the month. And what is going on? I'm sick again, just some nasty cold! I swear there is some hex, but I don't know if my visiting teaching supervisors will think it is a legitimate excuse. Oh well. Perhaps If I ask to take a break from visiting teaching, I can stay well for a while ( :
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Sorry, but that is somewhat funny that you get sick around the time you plan on going visiting teaching! I hope you get better luck soon though!!! You were an awesome companion...too bad it couldn't have lasted longer! Hope you are feeling good today!
Post a Comment