



John had a conference recently in the St. Paul area, and was pleasantly surprised at what a nice place it was. He ended up on the 19th floor in a hotel, and the view was just lovely! It was a beautiful view of the Mississippi river and the city. Before I came he was able to walk and see many local sights, like the state capitol, and the home theater for Prairie Home Companion, one of our favorite radio shows. I was so excited to see John, even though I was only their overnight, and would love to visit the city properly in the future. It was a lovely beginning to our getaway!




1 comment:
Did you know that PHC comes to Wolftrap every year? They do 2 shows one of which is a live broadcast. It may already have come and gone though. It semms llike it is around Memorial Day. Check out wolftrap.org. It's such a cool place!
Post a Comment