This is just a quick update for the purpose of sharing some pics and the craziness of our weekend. John and I decided yesterday that the car was in desperate need of oil, so we went to Walmart. Of course, I decided to come along, because Walmart is a super place for buying random things. We goofed around for quite a while, grabbing some mums, Theodore's birthday gifts, and a number of other random things. After the fun, we decided to pick up the car. Little did we realize, but the adventure was only beginning. The box containing the bunk bed we wanted was damaged. Unfortunately, everybody decided to get their car at the same time, and quite a line was forming. Long story short, with getting help and trying to make the new register do what they wanted it to, the wait dragged on and on. Then after the bed was figured out, we waited and waited because the employees could not figure out the stupid register! We waited almost an hour from when we started checking out to getting out of there! And, to top it off, customers were giving us 'looks' like all the register issues were our fault! This pregnant woman wanted to

make some choice comments. Then, on the way home, the gate guards were inspecting almost every other car, and we were one of the lucky ones. So, we waited another 20-30 minutes with tired, hungry little ones. Ick! It was just one of those mornings.
Sophia had her first pigtails this weekend, and I was so excited! Isn't she cute? She didn't want me to get a decent shot of them, so this is the best I could do. And, of course, they only lasted about 5-10 minutes, because she was working so hard to get them out. I included the picture of our handsome preschooler, because he didn't want to be left out! Cute guy.

2 comments:
What a day! It seemed like the guards there ALWAYS choose to inspect the car at the most inopportune time!
cute pigtails on sophia! I found a trick to keep daphne's in if you want some ideas.
btw, cute new blog layout!
Post a Comment