CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Good News!

I just wanted to share our good news! I went in for an ultrasound this morning, and there was a little bean in there (just one, thank goodness!) with a lovely heart rate of 167 beats per minute. I am still waiting to hear from the Dr. about if the hemorrhage is resolved/resolving and to get the latest EDD. When the tech did the abdominal I was measuring for April 15, but she said the dates were ahead of that when she did the internal. So, I think I'm between 8-10 weeks. It was so exciting to see the little guy/gal, John and I were so relieved. Yeah! I already feel attached to this little stinker, who hopefully won't give Mom any more trouble (although it is not really it's fault ( ; ).

1 comment:

Emma said...

i still worry that i'll see 2 at my ultrasound... one of nicks drill sargents only saw one at first too, and then when she went to see what they were having... SURPRISE!!! there were 2. nick is determined that we are having twins... for some crazy reason. :] glad to hear things are clearing up for you!!