Oh my goodness, has it been a week already since I last wrote? I don't understand how the days crawl by sometimes, and yet the weeks just fly.
Everything with the Kapeleris clan is pretty hunky dory. I am gradually beginning to do a lot more. I am still 'technically' on modified bedrest, but have not had any spotting for a couple weeks, and am finally regaining some energy. So, I hope I'm not pushing the limits, but it feels good to be doing things, even if I am not exactly hiking or moving furniture. John and I looked at the Chinese gender calendar the other day, which was accurate with my other children, and it said we are having a GIRL! I hope that is right. But, we will be waiting until April to find out. Think pink- but blue would be nice too ( :
I am finally settling into a routine with getting Christopher's schoolwork done everyday, as well as mine. He is really progressing well, and can read dozens and dozens of simple short vowel words! I am so proud of him. Math is fun too, it incorporates a little bit of science, and manipulative activities, and weather and calendar discussion. We enjoy the time together. My schoolwork is a little more difficult at times, just because I still have trouble keeping my eyes open in the quiet afternoons ( ; But, it is reading about a topic I enjoy and just 1 class, so it's not as difficult as I was afraid it might be.
We went swimming for family night on Monday, to switch up our boring lesson routine. I planned to take pictures and blog about it, but we were having so much fun that I didn't get any pictures taken! For once, all of the children had a pretty good time. Christopher swam independently for the first time (with a life jacket) and was so proud of himself. We swam crawl, and floated on our backs, it was nice. Sophia was a little daredevil, wanting to go down the slide. She went down once, and was addicted. She was always whining to go to the side of the pool and get out so she could go again. She was braver than the boys, who just went down a few times! I tell you, that girl has adventure in her blood- she is afraid of nothing, and strong. Oh boy. What fun, we may actually try it again sometime!
Well, I could blabber on and on, but I really ought to do some tidying up before Sophia wakes up.
Susie
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Susie,
Just wanted to say how nice it was to see you today at MOPS. I just think you're so smart and zesty, and I really wish I knew you better. Maybe we should hang out sometime!
Post a Comment