CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

More Information

I finally spoke with a nurse today, and she said the last ultrasound puts my EDD at April 12, so we'll have a lovely Easter present! She also said baby is looking great, but I do still have that sub chorionic hemmorhage. I'm so relieved to know baby is still growing and such, but I am kind of sad that the clot is sticking around. I haven't had any spotting for a week, and was hoping that meant. . . .oh well. So, she said it would be wise to still take it easy, do pelvic rest, yada yada.

This morning I did not want to get out of bed. Do you ever have mornings like that? Teddy woke up in the middle of the night with a nightmare, I stayed up too late reading a new library book, and Sophia woke up at 6 to nurse. Ick. It's been raining all day yesterday, all night, and still going. My dark cozy bed seemed like such a lovely place to stay this morning. Unfortunately the boys didn't feel the same way. ) : I love lying in bed and listening to the rain, I always feel so safe and sheltered in my warm home and soft bed. Aah.

Well, that's all for now, I want to share a pic from this weekend, and a book review, but must go work with the boys at the moment.

Susie

1 comment:

brittanyandtravis said...

I'm glad the ultrasound brought good news! And I think every mom has days when they don't want to get out of bed!! And rainy days make it hard for everyone to get motivated!