CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Garden Update.












Along with all of the singing preparations, laundry catch up, and so on, I have been spending a lot of time in our garden lately. Our front bed looked hideous when we came back, so I weeded, mulched and planted and I am very happy with the end result. I didn't realize how time consuming it is though, and there is still so much more to do!! Our vegetable are growing like mad! The peas that are still alive are producing well, although our harvest never lasts long enough to make it to the dinner table, with so many little hands around. Our beans are getting ready to flower, and most everything seems to be doing well. We also tasted our first carrots this week. Yum! Our tomatoes are my pride and joy! If I had realized just how much they would flourish I would have planted them farther apart! They SHOT UP while I was gone, and show no signs of slowing down. Our peppers and eggplants are not going as crazy, but are doing well. We just picked our first jalepeno! That is all of the latest news on the garden front.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just gone through the garden update and found it interesting. Expecting the picture of blooms on your upcoming blog. Iflorist.co.uk