CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Welcome Summer!

Long time no blog! Life is progressing nicely at the Kapeleris household. We're settling into a routine, and enjoying a number of projects. Some little schooling assignments for the children, and the garden, as well as music practice, etc. are keeping us all rather busy. I got my thesis back, made some formatting changes, and mailed it off again. The never ending story! I can't wait to get a grade, have it published and finally be truly done with school for a good long while. The summer heat is crazy, but I'm grateful for air conditioning, because it would be much worse without it! We have been hanging out inside, or playing in water for most daytime hours so we don't roast. One terrific thing about summer is eating outside for dinner! I love not worrying about the mess, because we can just hose it down. ( : We're looking forward to a few adventures, which I'm sure will be blogged about in due time. Welcome Summer, we've missed you!

No comments: