CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lessons

Lessons learned from my trip:
My Children can survive without me.
John and I fell in love for a reason, and our marriage will be around long after the children leave home.
John and I have made a number of choices in our lives that have led us to where we are today, but we are happy with them, and with the life we have built together.
There have been some crazy moments, but beautiful ones like the time we had in Hawaii, and the good family moments together far outweigh the difficult times.
I am still an individual woman, not just a wife or mother or friend. It was so freeing to have the time to think, and just be ( :

3 comments:

mbbatch04 said...

I am glad you had such a good time! (Even though I am horribly jealous!)

MissouriMormonMama said...

When we really have money, (not just shared travel allowances) I will take you with me Mary ( : You can hold me to that- You know we need to have a girls vacation someday!

Tina said...

Looks like you had a great time.

Yay for Hawaii business trips. (we've been on two, for the third I told my husband to take his mother, he did!)