I had such a lovely birthday! In the morning my friend Jennifer and I went down to the spa outside of town, Terme dei Papi. We were intent on pampering ourselves in an authentic Italian way. The selection was limited due to not making arrangements beforehand, and our limited time, but we had a lovely time. I had a facial done with mud from their thermal pools. Boy, did it smell of sulphur. Ick! But, I felt beautiful afterwards, quite refreshed. Then I had a 30 minute massage. I'd been hoping to get the same masseusse my friend had, an older experienced man. But the person who walked out and called my name was a young, dark, tall and handsome man. Oh boy. I don't know about you but I hated the thought of someone so good looking seeing me as uncovered as a massage leaves you. My good looking John is the only one with that privilege! But, the massage was wonderful, I didn't realize how many tight spots I had until he worked on me and I nearly fell asleep. It was a little bit of heaven ( :
I think if I can afford it I should make a spa morning part of Mom's birthday tradition!




No comments:
Post a Comment