CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Colosseum







I literally had 10 minutes, but I did have a chance to see the colosseum after a week in Italy. We had a concert in Rome, at a church a couple of blocks from the colosseum. Our time was extremely limited, but after a pasta dinner with a friend we knew that we HAD to see the colosseum while we were so close. We just spent a few minutes observing and taking pictures, but even in that short time its majesty was amazing. One thing I realized at this performance, the artists life is not as glamorous as it seems. We drove 2 hours in a bumpy bus, rendering everyone a little sick, and changed in a file room full of boxes of material for the church, with a bare bulb and dust everywhere. ( : Then, right before our performance a downpour began, so we performed for a crowd of about 10. Oh well! It was a memorable experience.

No comments: