CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

And She's Off!

Guess who is taking off running? That's right, Sophia has decided to start venturing off on her own two feet to explore the wide world! She still crawls quite a bit, but is getting really brave with the walking. She was standing by me at a splash park yesterday and just took off, taking about 6 steps to get to a fountain. Since then she has been practicing more and more and will just start walking whenever I least expect it. At a BBQ John and I attended tonight she walked halfway across the room (probably about 10 steps) just so she could grab a soccer ball. She seems so grown up now, with her eating so much grown up food, toddling around, sleeping through the night! My little baby girl- What a bittersweet milestone! I am so excited for her, but know there is no stopping her now and she really is maturing!

I'll try to snap some pics this week ( I still need to find the camera! Sorry for the recent lack of pics).

1 comment:

brittanyandtravis said...

Hurray for Sophia! It is so crazy how one day it just clicks and they are off and walking! Isn't sad how they seem like toddlers once they are taking those steps and eating people food?