Monday, June 30, 2008
Lets Try This again
Well, John and I were talking about this blog issue last night, and we are not sure about doing invite only. We believe in freedom of speech, freedom of reading, and the inherent goodness of people. However, I am removing it from search engine listings and moderating comments, and will be adding a site tracker to monitor visitors. If I observe problems I will be making the switch- so if you are interested in continuing to read about our goings on you may want to email me or leave your email addy in a comment, just in case. Thanks for your patience ( :
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
that's what i did. No one can search but there are still times when a random person will hit my blog from a search engine. I use blog patrol, there is a link on my site, and it is great! It tracks where people are coming from. The country, the site they link from, their IP address which you can usually tell where they are located and how often. I feel like I am stalking the people who check my blog but it is nice to know who is checking in case I need to make it private from lots of unwanted visitors.
And are the random comments still up? I'm so nosy an want to know what they said :)
I can understand why you are going to do that. So add me to your list of people that are allowed to read it....I don't want to lose touch with you guys! If you need my eamil let me know and I will come back and give it to you.
Post a Comment