CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

One step at a time





I just wanted to share some pictures of my darling working on her walking! She is so full of energy and I really am not sure if I am excited about this development or scared spitless ( :


She tugs at my heartstrings more everyday- I hope you think she's as cute as I do!

Sorry to be so stereotypical, but I am a nice Mormon girl who thinks that I make the cutest babies EVER, especially this gorgeous girl with a vibrant personality.

2 comments:

Sweet and Salty said...

Hi, I was just skipping around when I saw these pics and just wanted to say that, yes, she "is" adorably cute. They're priceless at all ages, but it's just something to see them making their way in the world, starting with the walking...

brittanyandtravis said...

She is adorable! I can't believe how big she has gotten!