The boys love homemade chocolate cake, as you can see! Although, I think the frosting was their favorite part.
I just wanted to share a picture of my sleeping gentlemen. It is unusual for all 3 to crash, what a pleasant Sunday afternoon activity ( : Christopher was so funny. He has been tired lately, and was obviously grumpy today. Daddy was reading him stories and Teddy had fallen asleep. John said "Ok, it is time for some quiet time" and Christopher was throwing a tantrum saying, "I don't want quiet time, I want day time! and pounding on the mattress". Then, literally maybe 2 seconds later he is quiet and I look over and he is sleeping! What a goof.It's been a pleasant enough weekend- not nearly as stressed or packed with activity as so many have been lately. John prepared for his sacrament meeting talk, we prepared our lessons, worked in the garden, yada, yada. There were some crazy storms this week. Tree branches have been impaled all over our yard, and lightning and thunder that shakes the house at 9 pm or 3 am. You have gotta love Missouri weather!




1 comment:
Fun! Chloe is obsessed with making cake. It is too funny. And HURRAY for nap time!
Post a Comment