CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Quick update

On the home front life is as crazy as ever. What started out as a lazy weekend ended up not being as lazy as we would have liked ( : What's new!? Friday was a pleasant family movie night. I love nights like that when you just enjoy being together. Besides some bad sunburns for the boys and I from too much fun at the pool that afternoon, we had a great time. Saturday ended up chock full of errands and obligations, but also fun. We went to a farewell get together for Alice Metcalf and her family, who I will dearly miss! We also got to have a double date with the Bernotskis, going to a Stake Conference meeting.
Today we had a not so lovely surprise when we woke up. John grabbed Sophia at about 7 and brought her into bed so I could feed her. Afterwards she was playing while we were trying to summon the energy to get up, and then she vomited all over our bed! And, to satisfy Murphy, I had just washed our sheets Friday. Ick! So, we have had a clingy, vomiting baby all day. No fun. She was just really getting better from her illnesses earlier this week. I just love these parenting moments sometimes ( absolutely no sarcasm intended ) ( ;

No comments: