CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Girly Girl Fun


Recently, I found myself looking at cute handmade hair bows at an online boutique store. I thought, boy those are cute, but a bit expensive. I wonder if I could make them? It would certainly be cheaper!

So, although I am a not particularly crafty person, I gave it a shot. I went and bought supplies last week, and have been making one at a time, as needed for cute outfits ( :

I just wanted to share that little shameless brag. Having a girl can be terribly fun sometimes.

3 comments:

Karissa said...

Super CUTE!!! I have been wanting to try the "korkie" bows, but haven't had the time yet... Ebay has instructions on how to make them if you are interested. You will have to let me know how you did yours (if you don't mind). Hope every one is doing well!!!

Karissa said...

Super CUTE! I want to try the "korkie" bows when I get a chance. I found instructions on Ebay. You did a great job! Hope all is well with you and your family. Miss you lots!

brittanyandtravis said...

Cute bows, good job!