CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm feeling more freedom every day

One car payment remaining! I was so excited to see as I made a payment on the van yesterday that there is just one payment remaining! Yeah! In August the only debt remaining will be the remainder of John's student loan, and the government will taking a huge chunk off of that shortly. So, we are still on track to be entirely debt free by approx. Christmas!

Thank you Dave Ramsey!

3 comments:

The Metcalf Five said...

That is so cool! I am way impressed. I am trying to follow those kind of footsteps myself but I seem to be digging us in deeper right now with the whole house thing.

The Metcalf Five said...

That is so cool! I am way impressed! I am trying to following those kind of footsteps myself but I seem to be digging us in deeper instead with this whole house thing. Oh well.....a time and season for all things I suppose.

brittanyandtravis said...

congratulations! That is so awesome, way to go!