The first picture is that fun little blondie Teddy enjoying the fountain, with Christopher chatting in the background.
Sophia LOVED this little fountain at the splash park!
The 3rd picture is Christopher playing second base in T-ball- Go Screaming Eagles!
The last two pictures are of the turtle friend who wandered over to our house Friday morning. The boys were fascinated by the creature and of course we had to immortalize the moment to remember always.

Also, coming soon (as in tomorrow ( : ), a treatise and pictures on what happens to sweet and innocent little girls when they grow up with two big brothers- I'll bet you just cannot wait! And, for an extra treat I will post a separate post with some more Independence day pictures and stories. But right now my computer is slow, and I really should sleep at some point ( ;




1 comment:
is this waterpark free? I just came upon it by accident last week and was wondering who it was open to. Let's go sometime!
Post a Comment