37 random things to know about me
1. Do you like bleu cheese? Ick. No, I don't fit the foodie mold in that aspect, I don't like the stuff at all.
2. Have you ever smoked? No
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Probably purple.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I love them when they are a little bit crispy on the outside. They are a guilty pleasure.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? I don't know. Polar express is the cutest recent one.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? It depends. OJ, milk, cocoa or water.
9. Can you do push ups? Right now, definitely not ( :
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My antique engagement ring.
11. Favorite hobbies? Baking and cooking, reading, talking with friends, blogging, trying random creative projects and working towards my MA!
12. Do you have A. D. D.? No
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? No
14. Middle name? Ann
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
1. - I need to get dressed.
2. - I hope Christopher finishes his schoolwork quickly today
3. - I am soo not going anywhere in this freezing cold weather today ( :
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
1. - Water
2. - chocolate milk (ovaltine)
3. - Juice
17. Current worry? What are we doing this summer when John leaves the military??
18. Current hate right now: Winter. Blah.
19. Favorite place to be? With family or friends.
20. How did you bring in the new year? Don't even ask. Check the blog if you don't already know.
22. Name three people who will complete this: I don't presume...
23. Do you own slippers? No
24. What color shirt are you wearing? I'm still in my robe ( ;
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No- it's more irritating than pleasurable.
26. Can you whistle ? Of course
28. Would you be a pirate? uh.....no
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? It's totally random- and only happens from time to time, when I have a long enough shower to enjoy it.
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Sophia
31. Favorite boy's name? Don't really have one. I've always liked Benjamin, but John doesn't, so we'll never have a Benjamin boy.
32. What's in your pocket right now? nothing
33. Last thing that made you laugh? An email from a friend.
34. What vehicle do you drive? Mazda MPV minivan.
35. What's the worst injury you've had? Nothing insane. I've broken my arm a couple of times, had some minor cuts.
36. Do you love the town where you live? Not really, but I love my friends here! It's not bad, it just doesn't thrill me.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 1
>
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment