CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Diaper Cake


I just wanted to share the cloth diaper cake I made with some friends for the baby shower I hosted Saturday. I'd made a few with disposable diapers in the past, but had never tried cloth and was pleasantly surprised with how cute it turned out! There are prefolds, some colorful fitted diaper, snappi diaper fasteners, and cute waterproof covers. I just wanted to share!

1 comment:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

The diaper cake was so cute! Where did you get the ribbon? I need some cute ribbon! (Well, I don't NEED any, but it would be fun to have on hand.) Clark was soo impressed with the HUGE chocolate bar Christopher received and Lee and I were SOOO impressed that Christopher has all of the Articles of Faith memorized! Lee started on number one with Clark last night. I need to re-memorize them myself! Hopefully I will see you tomorrow. If not I understand about school, weather, and whatever else! Thanks for the VT update. You're awesome!