CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

One more random survey

What is your occupation right now ? Mother and part time graduate student.

What color are your socks right now? I usually don't wear socks and I'm not wearing any now

What color are your socks right now? N/A

What was the last thing you ate? A bagel from Panera (Yum!) and a banana

Can you drive a stick shift? Who taught you? No (I'm ashamed)

Last person you spoke to on the phone? John, last night.

Do you like the person who sent this to you? Sure, I like the person who posted it.

How old are you today?27

What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Wierd ones like rowing, gymnastics, skiing. Olympic ones I guess ( :

What is your favorite drink? It depends on my mood. Usually cold water does the trick.

Have you ever dyed your hair? Quite a bit in high school, some in college, oh- I dyed it black in Korea ( :

favorite food? It changes, but chocolate and cheese are always winners for me

What is the last movie you watched? The Other Boleyn Girl

favorite day of the year? Any lazy day with John

How do you vent anger? The healthy ways or the not so healthy ways? ( ; Sometimes I yell (not so good), try to get busy with a physical project, or just talk.

What was your favorite toy as a child? A talking doll that progressed through developmental stages. Unfortunately she broke shortly after I got her for Christmas ) :

What is your favorite season? Spring

Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries

Do you want your friends to do the tag? Of course!

Who are the 3 most likely to respond? Who knows

Who is least likely to respond? I don't know

Living arrangements? Husband and 3- going on 4 kiddos.

When was the last time you cried? I'm actually not sure, but I know it wasn't that long ago. I'm a pregnant hormonal lady.

What is on the floor of your closet? Rubbermaid totes and some random clothes.

Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are send this to? N/A

What did you do last night? Went to Young Womens, cleaned up the kitchen and read a book about the history of Sesame Street in bed.

What are you most afraid of? Fear itself ( ;

Peperoni, hamburger, cheese or Supreme pizza? Supreme

Favorite breed of dog? I don't know. I haven't had a dog before, but John and I want to get one when we settle.

Favorite day of the week? Saturday

States you've lived in? HI, ID, UT, MO, VA, South Korea

Diamonds or pearls? Depends on the outfit ( : One of my secret loves is black pearls.

Favorite perfume? Beautiful by Estee Lauder or Bath and Body Work's Moonlight Path line.

I'd love to see other's answers- so feel free to consider yourself tagged!

2 comments:

Emily said...

thanks for sharing! I love those! I will have to do one...I need to make the time! Hoping your pregnancy is going well!

brittanyandtravis said...

Thanks for doing this, it was fun to read!