

No, not that sort of swinging. John and I aren't really that sort of couple. ( ; But the kids really enjoyed their swing set yesterday. For some unknown reason, yesterday was absolutely gorgeous. It felt like a lovely spring day instead of early January. So in between boring tasks like relegating Christmas storage and suitcases to the shed, and cleaning the bathroom, the children enjoyed lots of time playing outside. It was so nice to get out of the house, and I especially liked just sitting and watching them play (lazy pregnant woman). All in all, it was a lovely day, and I'll probably daydream about it when the temperatures drop again.




6 comments:
Your kids are getting so big! It sounds like you guys had a wonderful time in CA. You look great!
Your kids are very cute. Sophia sure is growing up fast.
How fun! Sophia looks so grown up!
Before I forget, what times are you good for you Visiting Teaching? I was excited to see that you are my companion. The evenings are always good for me, and the week of the 11th and 18th are especially good because Lee is done at 3pm. He could even watch your kids in the late afternoon too if you wanted so we could go. And we could switch if you want--I could call this month and you share the message, or vise(sp?) versa.
And about your blog, wasn't Saturday gorgeous? We couldn't believe it! I am glad it was warm on Saturday and not Sunday. The boys had fun too playing outside. And that is awesome that you guys are going without TV! My brother bought cable for a month for us so they could watch football games over the holidays. I have watched TV only a handful of times since we've had it. I am just so busy, that I am glad we don't have it. Though it will be fun to catch up on HGTV and Food Network for a week or so more. And I of course don't know what your kids got for Christmas, but I am glad that mine don't expect much. They got some candy and a couple $1 books, but other than that they got about 4 or so presents and that's it. We want to keep it that way too. And yes, seeing your family is a great present! Hope your vehicle is feeing better soon--just like ours. :) I'll talk to you later! And we need to get together sometime.
hi, this is spencer, your brother. nice pictures. but the little winking face can make it sound a bit wierd. i know what you mean, but others may not. the kids seem to be growing up fast. it seem s like just last year they were a year younger. lol.
Post a Comment