Sometimes the boys do totally random things. Last night John and I went to check on the boys before we went to sleep. We had tucked them in their bed, like we always do, and had to contain our laughter when we saw what they had done. They were sound asleep on a box they had placed on top of Christopher's toddler bed. When they awoke this morning they were so proud of themselves, saying "Look at my new bed!" Silly boys.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
My New Bed
Sometimes the boys do totally random things. Last night John and I went to check on the boys before we went to sleep. We had tucked them in their bed, like we always do, and had to contain our laughter when we saw what they had done. They were sound asleep on a box they had placed on top of Christopher's toddler bed. When they awoke this morning they were so proud of themselves, saying "Look at my new bed!" Silly boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Susie, they are too cute! So fun! I can't wait for Kai to do "big boy" stuff like this!
Post a Comment