CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Flutters!

I just wanted to share how excited I am. Although I have been feeling sporadic movement for a few weeks, I am starting to feel some movement from quartus every day now! That feeling never loses it's thrill, whether it is the first or the fourth, or I'm sure the fourteenth. I am so grateful that this little one decided to stick around, the bleeding in this pregnancy really had me on pins and needles, and I still don't feel entirely in the clear. I am enjoying the miracle of this little life, even though I don't have a lot of spare quiet moments to ponder it ( :

3 comments:

The Metcalf Five said...

That is so cool! It is the thing I miss most about being pregnant. The wonder of feeling the baby move inside....it is one of the best feelings. It almost makes me feel sad that I have decided that I am not going to do the pregnancy thing again if I can help it. Oh well.

brittanyandtravis said...

That is very exciting!

Cassie said...

Very exciting. I've just started to feel Caleb kicking and we are about six months along. The Doctor said that he was kicking a cord as a buffer so that's why I didn't feel as much sooner. -Anyway now he's getting even. I wake up in the middle of the night to baby kicking. Lol.