
I had a few minutes today after my OB appointment before I had to pick the children up from the Child Development Center and I thought, what the hey? I haven't cut my hair in ages and need a really good trim, I'll go get my hair done. So, I went to the salon in the Post Exchange and told the stylist I wanted it trimmed really well, layered, but still just long enough for a ponytail. Well, I love my new cut, but I sure can't get a ponytail out of it! Oh well, hair grows. And I really do love short hair, it makes me feel sexy and strong ( : Now, hopefully John won't flip when he sees it on Sunday night when he comes back from this quick TDY. ( ;




4 comments:
yay you chopped your hair! Looks great! I can't wait till you let me style it for you!! =)
so that was you I saw at Colyer park. I kept looking, like is that Susie? But then I thought the hair didn't look like yours.. haha So there ya go. Its pretty!
I like it! It's always nice to have a change.
Very Cute! thank goodness hair grows, especially when little girls cut their own hair, but I love yours!!
Post a Comment