CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Baby Preparations



Well, I am now 32 weeks and change, and we are starting to get excited about our new addition! We recently got a crib from a friend, so Sophia can stay in hers until she is fighting to get out. The new crib is beautiful and John and I are so grateful to the friends who gave it to us! Thanks! I've also enjoyed getting the car seat prepared, a diaper bag ready, and washing the little tiny diapers again (and adding to the diaper stash).

Friends from church were kind enough to throw my friend Mary and I a baby shower, and we really enjoyed it! It was so nice to enjoy some food and chatting and celebrate the new arrivals on their way. I know baby showers for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. babies are kind of controversial, but it meant a lot to have friends show their support in that way. I also got some cute neutral clothing, pacifiers, diapers, and bath supplies ( : Fun, fun. My friend Jessica made a diaper cake, and it is so cute I may never tear it apart!

Here's hoping to a short 5-9 more weeks!

3 comments:

brittanyandtravis said...

How fun! I love baby showers and think you need one everytime you have a baby! In some ways you need it more with the more kids you have...if only for the excuse to get out of the house and be social!

Cassie said...

Wow, you are getting so close. Caleb is 3 weeks today. Sometimes I forget what day it is, it's hard to imagine doing it with other kids at home. It gives new perspective to the wonder mom title.

Nathan and Annalee Peterson Family said...

Good I'm glad you got another shower. I'm sad I missed it! I still can't believe it's getting so close to due time! Good luck!