

Sophia is such a Daddy's girl! I used to scoff at the idea that children might prefer the parent of the opposite gender- but perhaps there is something to the theory. That, or else the fact that Daddy has been around for her entire existence, unlike the boys when training or duty often pulled him away. I wanted to share a picture of her in her cute Valentine's day dress (girls are so fun!). She went to Nursery all on her own today for the first time, and did so well! I am so glad that she is adjusting well to new situations like that, it is a real blessing to have a few hours in church to focus on the lessons instead of entertaining a toddler. She's technically not QUITE old enough ( she'll hit 18 months in a few weeks) but, close enough that no one cares ( : Yeah for happy nursery experiences! Then this evening when I dressed her for the battalion function I realized that she matched Daddy, with a red sweater and jeans. She was all too happy to pose with her favorite buddy.




1 comment:
Hi... I'm dropping by at your blog :)
Ah... your daughter is so adorable!
"Sophia" is one of my favourite names :)
Post a Comment