CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Office

I am soo excited. John and I never really watched much television, so we haven't been missing it. In fact, now we wonder how we had time to watch as much as we did! But, one of our favorite times of the week was sitting and watching the Office on Thursdays, after we put the kids in bed. So, we'd been missing it. I had checked the NBC site a few weeks ago and just saw shows from last season, so I thought- oh well, we'll have to wait a while. I checked again this evening and HALLELUJAH, they have 3 new episodes up! John and I thoroughly enjoyed busting up together over the crazy antics and dry humor of the Office. I think quartus enjoyed it too, babe certainly was wiggly ( : Here's to High speed internet, and NBC!

No comments: