CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Growing Girl!

Sophia seemed to grow so much this week! On Monday she figured out how to scale the chairs and climb to the top of our kitchen table. She thinks it is a pretty neat trick, especially when she can get a goody out of it, like chocolate chip cookies or someone else's milk. Mom, on the other hand, is not so enthusiastic. She also popped 4 upper teeth through, finally! She's been a bit busy with that, and just a bit fussy. She also felt a little icky this week, so I took her into the Dr. on Friday to make sure it wasn't her ears or anything. I found out she now weighs 19 pounds! She is still a lightweight ( I can't even turn around her carseat ) but she's in a higher percentile on the growth charts now, about 20 %. So, she is growing ( : Be on the lookout for pictures and info from her birthday party!

No comments: