CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Ultrasound Update

I just wanted to update. I had an ultrasound today, and we are still in limbo. My dates seem to be off, there has been growth since last week, but still no visible embryo, just a yolk sac. There seems to be bleeding in between the sac and the uterus, which is probably what is causing the spotting. The collection of fluid is not a good sign, but it often can repair itself. So, I was just told to take it easy, watch for the miscarriage signs, and they will do more bloodwork on Monday. Then we will go from there.

I am torn between hoping and praying for a positive outcome, and thinking "Who am I kidding?". But no matter what the outcome, Que Sera, Sera. So, here's to a long weekend of rest and hoping for the best. Time will tell.

No comments: