CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Sesame Street



I just wanted to share that John and the kids and I had the opportunity to go see a Sesame Street live show on Wednesday. They have a special program designed for military families and had free show here on post. The crowd was CRAZY- as expected, but it sure was fun. The kids all received little elmo spin lights, which they love, and a few other cheap goodies, like postcards. Sophia was underwhelmed by the noise and excitement, but the boys sure seemed to enjoy themselves. I don't know if you can tell how excited they are, but they loved watching the singing and dancing characters that were larger than life.
What fun! Sesame Street is a cultural guidepost that I am happy to share with my children ( :

No comments: