CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 18, 2008

A Vent

I just wanted to vent. I don't really like or dislike Mondays, but I could live without this one. I spent forever in the lab this morning because they couldn't get a vein, making John late for work. And now I am home, bored and stressed. I should hear from the nurse/dr. around lunchtime. Meanwhile I am chasing the kids, who seem to be particularly naughty today and wishing I could just sit down, put my feet up, sip a big glass of lemonade and be babied. Instead I am looking at my calendar and house and seeing how freaking much needs done, and knowing I am more or less on my own because John has a hunters education class all night tonight and tomorrow, and staff duty on Wed. Ick! Aaurgh!

I am sure the day will improve, and I hope to find a balance between meeting others needs, meeting my needs for rest, and maybe even crossing some things off of the to do list. Thanks for listening/reading, and I promise to be more positive later ( :

No comments: