CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Just an update

Guess who is going to Washington DC in October?! Not I (well, maybe). John found out this week that the post's ten miler team lost a man, so he is good to go! He is so excited and it should be a great experience, as well as a chance to catch up with some DC friends. Yeah!

Regarding the pregnancy, I am still experiencing light spotting ) : But, I had bloodwork drawn again on Wednesday and my numbers are still looking great. So I am going in for another ultrasound tomorrow, to see if we can figure out what is going on with little bean. I am anxiously awaiting it and hoping for some good news and growth! This pregnancy with complications is a whole new ball game for me, hopefully we can head back to the sailing through it club again soon.

Life is pretty good and if this little mutant wasn't sapping all of my energy I would write a little bit more ( :

2 comments:

The Metcalf Five said...

Could you be spotting due to carrying twins? Ha. wouldn't that be a twist of fate. Hope they find out why and everything goes smoothly.

brittanyandtravis said...

that's great! and I hope they can figure out what's going on for you! The unknown is very annoying.