Well , I am feeling much more hopeful today. It's funny that I am already attached to this bean, even though I'm only like 6 weeks pregnant. These little ones squirm their way into our hearts so quickly. I know some people may think we're crazy, but we love all of our children, and are so excited about hopefully getting to welcome another little one this spring.
I haven't had any more spotting for about 3 days. Also, I am still feeling very tired and nauseous, which I take to be a good sign. I really hope to see appropriate bloodwork numbers tomorrow! If the HcG is still rising as expected, that's a very good sign. I plan to continue taking it easy (as much as possible with 3 little ones) and hope to finally see little bean this week on U/S. One day at a time, and hopefully I am learning something from all of this hassle.
Susie
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment