CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday, Monday

Well, this Monday has improved slightly. I FINALLY heard back from the Dr. Office at 4. My lab numbers from this morning are at 31,000, which is great! So, I've got a consult for OB this week, so we can figure out just what is going on, the Drs. were still a little concerned but said my numbers are a great positive indicator.

( :

So, I'm off to enjoy a lazy evening with the kiddos.

2 comments:

brittanyandtravis said...

Hopefully the Ob dr's will have a better idea! I wish they would just let all pregnant women go see them first.

The Metcalf Five said...

Good to hear that things are going in a positive direction. Wish I was there to spell you so you could get some time off during the day. And I don't think you are crazy for lovong all your children and even the little bean. The miracle of a child is a precious gift and I wish more people felt about it as you do.