Just a quick note-
Like my friend Amy Jane I am wondering where all of my readers are? I know people visit the blog, the counter is helpful, but I get sick of having no feedback! Please don't be lazy, share a thought or perspective, whether in agreement or not. The whole reason I blog is for the interaction and I would prefer it was a two way one, otherwise it is kind of a self centered waste of time! Sorry for the vent, and feel free to share a thought!
Susie
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Hi there! I will be happy to add you to my blog! lol I am Mormon, too, so you probably know some of my family members since you were looking at the Fowers. Who did you think we were?
Don't be sad. :( I am just not too politically concerned/interested. However, I love the pics of the kids. More pictures please. :)
Hi Sis! sorry I don't comment very often, I do enjoy reading about your thoughts on things and what is happening with the family though :). By the way sorry I didn't answer the phone yesterday, I'm over minutes again. maybe i should quit talking so much :).
Hey Susie! I am not much of a political buff...ever the cynic. The older I get the more I see the world in shades of grey and less of the idealism of black and white. So I am not too good in a political debate,but I love looking at your blog. You always have an interesting point of view and cause my poor mommy brain to have to exercise. Ha. Take care!
I love reading your blog! I especially enjoy your posts on politics and education. It is so fun to get a peak into your life from so far away!
Susie,
You know I'm a faithful follower, and I sometimes comment when I don't feel too intimidated by your extreme smarty-pantsness. :) I love your blog - keep it coming!
Post a Comment