CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tagged

First Tag- ABC Tag
A- Attached or Single? Very Attached
B- Best Friend? John
C- Cake or Pie? Chocolate cake or torte
D- Day of Choice? Saturdays
E- Essential Item? Military ID!
F- Favorite Color? Red
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Red and green worms
H- Hometown? Twin Falls Idaho
I- Indulgence(s)? Good cooking and READING
J- January or July? July
K- Kids? 3 and a half
L- Life is incomplete without? Music
M- Marriage Date? June Bride
N- Number of Siblings? 2 little brothers, 2 little sisters
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples (as long as they're not a delicious variety)
P- Phobias or Fears? Hmm. . .
Q- Quotes? I'll have to think. . .
R- Reason to Smile? I'm alive ( :
S- Season? Summer
T- Tag 5 People? Brittany, Rachel, Jessica, Emi, Danielle
U- Unknown Fact? I graduated H.S. at 16 as a homeschooler (some of you know this)
V- Very Favorite Store? Target
W- Worst Habit? I have plenty- I guess yelling at the kids more often than I'd like, especially when I am preggo ) :
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y- Your Favorite Food? Mediterranean
Z- Zodiac? Leo

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Hey Susie, thanks for playing. :) That Chocolate Torte is making me hungry.